Cookies are used by websites to help us identify you and your device, as well as know when you have logged in.
Some cookies are necessary for the site to work. Some cookies are used to help us improve the site. Some cookies are used to help us ensure you have a good experience on the site.
In short, we don’t sell information that has collected by cookies and we don't disclose information collected by cookies to third parties (unless required to by law)
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that get stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website.
There are two types of cookie.
- Session cookies. These are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies. These remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache.
We may use both session and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our services, to monitor aggregate usage by users and to improve our services.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
You can stop accepting cookies, or instruct the browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie from a website by editing the options in your browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
If you delete cookies relating to our websites we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first time visitor the next time you visit the site.
We use the information collected for the purposes of:
- providing our services or information you request and to process and complete any transactions
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests and complaints and provide customer service
- to monitor and analyse usage and trends and to personalise and improve your experiences when you use our sites, such as providing content or features that match your profile and interests, and to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the service
- to send you confirmations, updates, support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services.